Wetting Myself on a School Trip

 My recent bed wetting experience happened almost six years ago. I guess you were expecting something like six hours ago, six days ago, six weeks ago or at least six minutes ago. If only that was even possible. Imagine peeing in bed and then typing a blog post and posting it in six minutes. Whoa! That is something that I am yet to achieve.
It all happened in late August of 2011, during a school trip and I was in a dormitory of a secondary school somewhere in Kisauni. First of all that is one of the worst places for something like that to happen.
The dorm had two floors of which the bottom two were occupied by my school. Guys slept on the ground floor and girls on the second floor. Our floor had ten doorless rooms called cubicles with three bunk beds each. There were fives cubicles on either sides of the floor separated by a verandah. I was in the first cubicle opposite the teachers who chaperoned the trip. So basically everyone who entered the dorm could pass us so as to get to whatever room they were headed. My dirty laundry was out there for everyone to see and I mean this both metaphorically and literally.
For the first five nights I slept there, I was in the bottom bunk near the wall. It was the most private place in the room well maybe after under the bed. So yeah I slept there for five nights until I decided to change a little and switch places with the guy who slept on top. A decision which I would later regret.
For the sake of confidientiality, I am going to refer to the guy as Dude. Don't ask me who it is cause I won't tell you who it was. 
We switched places and boy was it the biggest mistake that I made. First off, the mattress was thin af. It feel like I was directly lying on the spirings. 
"Goodnight,"he said.
Good night? More like goodnight back, good morning backache!
Second of all it stunk. Mixture of pee and farts. I am not kidding. I would have comfortably slept in a diaper than on that dump.
Third, I swear I felt a flea leap into my ear or was it a bed bug?
It was a bad choice and a bad choice it was. I wanted to get back to my bed. Too late! He had already slept and there were light grunts. I could not wake him up because:
1. I was a good boy. I was basically the type of person who you could slap on the left cheek and then I would turn the other cheek.
2. He was aggressive person. If i was to wake him up I could probably get a kick in the stomach.
I decided to soilder on and sleep. I ended up sleeping after shifting into a hundred positions before I got comfortable. With every turn, the bed squeaked and with all those turns I am sure people got the impression I was feeling myself.
Two dreams later, I feel a nudge. An aggressive one. The one that can wake up a corpse. Turns our it wae Dude. Wow! How predictable.
He was angry for some reason. Maybe he wanted his bed back.
"You want your bed back?" i asked.
His eyes shifted to my blanket and then that is when I realised what he staring at.
There was a pond and it was really big. More like a lake. Lake Dewitts!
Please God let it be sweat because it would be embarassing for it to be pee even if it smells like pee. 
"It's… it's just...it's just sweat!" I said nervously.
"Sweat? Sweat my ass! If it is sweat why is it leaking through the mattress?" he said in loud voice.
"Shhhhh!l" I said .
"Shhhh what? You woke me up with your peeing." A voice higher than before. 
In the opposite room, a teacher woke up and he was gazing at us.
"What is going on over there?" he asked with a sleepy voice.
"Bryan over here. Peed on himself." This time he was shouting. His voice echoing throughout the whole floor.
Oh my God! This bitch! 
By this time I had jumped out of the bed.
"Can you go wash up," the teacher said.
I didn't even wait for him to finish the sentence before running to the bathroom which doubled up as a laundry room. On my way I could feel the eyes of people peeping through the hallway wondering what was going on. Dragging the blanket was like dragging a wet towel leaving behind a wet trail.
 I swear on that day I had decided that to minimize on the liquids and had emptied my bladder prior to sleeping.But then I just had to pee on myself.
By the time I was leaving the bathroom, people had started waking up and I had managed to pack everything three hours earlier before the bus left that. I was so in a hurry that my blanket didnt even dry completely so by the time I got home all of my belongings were damp.