I GOT DRUNK

it might have been at one or noon
when i took three sips of  bluemoon 
the first one big enough to fill a spoon
the second one like a goon
and as for the third one it was so soon

this is what you get when you are too kind
easily succumb to pressure and self control is left behind
all of a sudden my path was hard to find
and then i thought i was going blind 
kissing the ground was not what i had in mind

woke up surrounded by familiar faces
in my living room surrounded by familiar vases
the song playing was Lana Del Rey's Off The Races
despite the move between the two places
i was happy that my friends still had their graces


i was lucky because no one else was around
as i was dragged home safe and sound
my friends told me that we were almost found—
by our neighbour who had a face like a hound
and they played it cool by being in the round


never will i ever i do such a mistake 
enough to put my life at stake
since i had a shrunk liver the next morning when the sun was awake
had to spend two weeks in hospital for my own sake
missing my brother's birthday and cake

this was my first time writing a poem btw. i hope you liked this. and i just wanted this post to be in small caps