Dewitts Bryan | 2016 is not really my year


I was among the many people who at the end of last year/beginning of this year said the famous common totally clichéd words that;

"2016 is gonna be my year"

Fact is, I say the same thing for all the years that have passed.

Fact, they are never my year.

Fact, this year aint different.😣


Four months into the year and I am already in shambles. Deep despair and lack of motivation. It feels like I am throwing in the towel to early. So you want to know what I have through for the past four months so here is a list of just the tip of the iceberg.

• I was to blog fiction/Wattpad a book that I had in mind but it went down the drain
• never got a job in places that I apllied for.
• sold nothing on OLX
•  RIP my laptop 
• I was unable to blog daily
• flanked KCSE 
• the problem of having a 6 year old phone is that the experience is now depressing. I inherited it like 3 years ago.
• my granny died. REST IN PEACE


I could go on and on but i would rather keep some things to myself and when the right time comes you will be the first to know thats if you read this.