20 FACTS ABOUT ME

This is 20 Facts about me. A post that I was prompted to do by Sharon. So hey let me start:

1. You know me as Dewitts Bryan. But Dewitts is not my birth name.

2. Yes I know I started with a shocker. I actually named myself Dewitts in 2008 because I wanted to drop my middle name which is I mean was Otieno.

3. The reason why I did so was because there was another Brian in my school and he was also called Otieno. And also I changed my Brian to Bryan. So technically Dewitts Bryan not my name.

4. From one of my previous posts that I did you know that I am left handed.

5. I was born on May 31 a.k.a. Madaraka Eve. So that makes me a Gemini.

6. I have an interest in photography and photoshopping. 

7. I prefer reading a book than going for an event. 

8. I am an introvert. As if that is a shocker.

9. I watch at least 5 Youtube videos in a day. And at most spend 6 hours on YouTube.

10. I like drawing but I make poor sketches.

11. I listen to music everyday. (Who doesn't?)

12. I hate all vampire flicks.

13. I don't watch football. I would rather watch a TV show or movie.

14. I don't drink or smoke.

15. My first kiss was a really awkward one and it was when I was playing Spin the bottle. The girl that I was kissing was too tall that she ended up sucking my nose. And I have never talked to her ever since.

16. I used to have a fear of failure to the point that I could not play video games. Good thing I got over it.

17. I have done two ads so far and I have only seen of it.

18. The shortest time that I have ever read a novel(forget about Goosebumps) is in 20 hours in 2 days. The book is The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider. I recommend it.

19. I used to be an addict of Monster Energy Drinks

20. I usually listen to new music 10 times on a loop before I get bored of it. 

And I am done. So did you enjoy this? I sure did. Thank you Sharon for pushing me to write this down. Also a big thanks to my non-kissing soulmate, Laura who has been a huge support of this blog from day one. Thanks for reading this. If you liked this why not share it.